Monday, March 31, 2014

House Progress

So if you have me on Facebook you know that this weekend I drove out to our land to see the progress on our house and boy, was I surprised to see what I saw! It's actually starting to look like a house... Well, not exactly, but at least it's not just dirt anymore! I went Friday by myself and got to meet some of the contractors that were out there working & they had some of the frame up! The next day (Saturday) I took my dad and step mom to see it and they had a lot more of the frame up. Enough that we could walk thru and I could tell them what all the rooms are going to be. They were super excited, they loved the location and had never seen the neighborhood before so we drove around and admired all the new houses. 

Friday: (from side of house)

Saturday: (front view) 

I've had a lot of people ask me who our builder is, so if you'd like to check them out their website is below! Dudley Mason & Dudley Jr have been a joy to work with! So helpful and had great ideas! They really helped make sure we had the perfect balance of what both me & my husband wanted! 

Mason Trendsetters
masontrendsetters.com


0 comments

Post a Comment