Saturday, April 12, 2014

Progress on our house + Picture overload!

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good weekend! Just wanted to make an update post on the house with tons of pictures. I can hardly believe how fast everything is going! When Casey first said he really wanted to build a custom home instead of a move in ready home, I kind of cringed just because I was so ready to move, I had already waited so long! I had heard horror stories on how long it can take, but it is flying by like nothing! I am on cloud 9 and couldn't be happier with our decision and I'm trying to document it all so that we always remember! God is SO good!!
 

 Custom Ceiling in living room
 
 

 The pups loved it too!
`



 Casey's MUST HAVE: big Walk in shower

 Back



 covered back porch


 back porch
 
Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a great weekend!
 
 

0 comments

Post a Comment