Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sephora Haul!


Ok so I have a bit of a "problem" I cant set foot in Ulta or go on the Sephora website (have to shop online because the nearest Sephora is 4 hours away from me) without wanting EVERYTHING. I'm worse than a kid in a candy shop. So I thought I would share the latest damage... I mean latest order from Sephora. A few of these products I've already got my hands on & LOVE and I'm super excited to try the rest!

I had heard VERY good things about this mud mask by Glam Glow. They make several different kinds for different skin types, I got the clarifying one. You can use it as an all over face mask (which I already did) or as a spot treatment for breakouts. This is the first mask I have ever tried so I don't have much to compare it to, but my skin felt so AMAZING afterwards! Purchase this product HERE.

 
 
I've been wanting to splurge on a Yves Saint Laurent lipstick and now I am kicking myself for taking so long! I am a MAC lipstick lover, and I always will be especially because it's literally half the price but the YSL seriously is THE BEST! I can't wait to get more shades! Not only is the packaging to die for, but the lipstick itself is so velvety and pigmented. Not drying at all. I got mine in No. 13 Peach Passion. Perfect shade for everyday use in Spring/Summer! Purchase this product HERE.


 
Makeup Forever HD! I have also heard great things about this product for a while and I'm a foundation junkie so I thought I would give it a try! I haven't had the chance to try this out and I think the shade might be a tad bit too dark for my current skin tone, but I'm sure it will work just fine once I start getting my summer tan! I plan on doing a full review on this product soon so stay tuned! It has a very liquidy consistency which makes me think it will be lightweight enough to use in the warmer weather for all those spring and summer weddings and events that you'll want to wear a full face of makeup to! I got the shade 153 Golden Honey. Purchase this product HERE.


 
One product I really don't ever branch out with is concealer, I am stuck on my MAC prolongwear, but I really wanted to start trying others so I picked up the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage. I will probably use this with a flat foundation brush for highlighting. I got the shade SC-2. Purchase this product HERE.

 
This is a new product by NARS, the matte multiples. It comes in four different blush shades and two bronzer shades. I got the darkest bronze shade called Vientiane, which is currently sold out on Sephora :( This is perfect for a cream contour. I've already used it a couple times and I'm loving it! Purchase this product HERE.


 
These next two product I got using my Beauty Insider points. you earn points from each purchase you make and you can use them to get sample size products. I believe both these products were 100 points each and I'm excited to try them! The Too faced primed and poreless primer & the First Aid Beauty
face wash. I keep seeing this brand lately and have been wanting to try it so I will let y'all know what I think!

 
I will try to give updates on all of these products as I use them to let you guys know what I think incase you are wanting to purchase an item but want a review first! Just leave me a comment and let me know! Thank you so much for reading! XOXO.
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments

Post a Comment