Tuesday, April 15, 2014

ABC questionnaire.

I got this questionnaire from Brooke at Pieces of the Reese Life. It looked like a fun post to do and I was super bored! Enjoy! Xoxoxoxo

A - Age: 22

B - Birthday: February

C - Color: Pink!

D - Drink: Water & Starbucks Iced green tea!

E - Eyes: Brown

F - Flashback: to Florida because I am counting the days til this years trip & I miss these girls more than anything! 

 
G - Gent: the best husband in the world!



H - Hobby: Makeup, hair & cooking!

I - Indulgence: I love to indulge in good food!

J - Job: in banking

K - Kiddos: Just two four legged furry ones so far! Hope to have a big family in the future!

L - Love: all the little things & just everything and everyone in my life!

M - Music: country music. & Tori Kelly 

N - Nickname: Kels, KiKi

O - One Wish: hmm... Can't think of anything! Blessed as it is can't wish for anything more! 

P - Pets: Tex & Lola



Q - Quote- I am super obsessed with quotes and couldn't possibly pick one favorite so here's a good one that is definitely up there:

R - Residence: "the little house" as my family calls it! Until our house is done this coming summer! 

S - Siblings: 5 siblings. 3 sisters and 2 brothers. And all my cousins that feel like siblings to me.

T - Temperature: 39 degrees! And it was 95 just a few days ago! Welcome to West Texas.

- University: haven't gone to a university.

V - Vehicle: My pretty red mercedes benz
  
W - Worst Habit: hmm... Probably picking at my nail polish when it starts chipping. Ugh I hate that I do that!

X - XRays: Dental only.. 

Y - Yuck: Mayonnaise, Mustard, Ranch, tomatoes, olives... YUCK.

Z - Zodiac: Aquarius!!



0 comments

Post a Comment