Saturday, March 15, 2014

My new favorite trend + House Stuff!!!

Hello! I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! We haven't done much besides do some visiting with family and went and visited our house... Well, the foundation of our house. They did get ALOT done this week, we were impressed! 
We decided we are going to go check on it weekly, every Saturday from now on!

Now for some Style:
(I really need to go dig out my camera charger from storage so I can take better pictures. SORRY!!!)

I got this outfit in the mail this week from a site called Necessary Clothing and I am in love! My new favorite trend of the season is definitely matching separates! This outfit is high waisted shorts and a slightly cropped top that buttons up in the back! I think that matching separates are a good way to change it up and give the typical summer dress a rest. (Don't get me wrong I LOVE my summer dresses) I would wear this outfit to any dressy spring or summer event like a wedding, or just out on a date with my hubby if I'm feeling fancy! Or just throw on some flats and sunnies to dress it down and head to a BBQ! I have seen so many of these little outfits that I love, some with shirts and some with skirts, and I can't wait to get more!  Also I have to mention I am wearing my 22" Bellami Bellissimas in Dark brown, like always! All links will be listed below!

Shorts HERE 
Top HERE
shoes HERE
Hair HERE


So I finally came up with a new, much cuter name for my blog but I am waiting to debut it when I get my new template which will be either Monday or Tuesday (I will post an announcement on social media when it's up and running! 

As always, thanks for reading!
XOXO-Kelsey

1 comments