Thursday, March 6, 2014

My favorite BB cream!

I mentioned in my previous post that I like to wear BB (beauty balm or blemish balm) cream most days instead of foundation, so I thought I would dedicate a post to my favorite one! 

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream for Combination to Oily skin.
Such a long name! Haha! But it's the best one I've tried! It's not greasy like many others, it provides a light coverage to even out skin tone and leaves you with a glowing, smooth completion. This particular one claims to mattify skin, minimize pores and conceal imperfections and it does just that! It's perfect for days you don't want anything too heavy on your skin, as it feels like you have nothing on at all! The garnier bb cream contains broad spectrum SPF 20 so it's perfect for the spring and summer months! 
The only thing that I would change about this product is the way it's packaged because it can get very messy!! it's a more of a liquid than a cream so if you open it with the tube facing down (like in the picture above) it will pour out!! But other than that, I am completely in love!
The formula that I use for combo/oily skin comes in 3 shades:
-light/medium
-medium/deep
-deep
I use medium deep and it's a perfect match! 
To apply this I use either my beauty blender or my sigma F80 flat top kabuki brush


I purchased my BB cream at target! And I know they carry the formula I use online. I could only find the regular formula and the anti aging formula on the ulta website so I'm not sure they carry the one for oily/combo skin! It's usually in the skin care section not the makeup section and it comes in a box like in the picture below



Thanks SO much for reading!
XO- Kelsey

0 comments

Post a Comment