Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fresh bronze eye look for spring!

 
So my beautiful SWEET friend was kind enough to be my model for a spring eye/ lip look! When I think of spring this is the first eye look that comes to mind for just an everyday look... BRONZED! for this look I used three different shadows from 2 different pallets (VERY simple and effortless, isn't that what spring and summer is about?!) 
-The star of the show is Half baked from the Urban Decay Naked 2. I packed this color all over the lid with a flat shader brush.
-Secondly, I used my blending brush and the color "Tease" and blended it into her eyelid crease to give the look some depth.
-Next, I picked up the color "Faint" from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallet with my Sigma E30 pencil brush and defined the "outer-V" of her eyelid. Then, took the same fluffy blending brush and blended everything out to eliminate any harsh lines.
-I really wanted the lower lash line to POP so I took my pencil brush and sprayed it with some Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray to apply Half baked from the Naked 2 again right beneath her lower lashes.
-To high light the inner corners of her eyes and her brow bone, I used the color "Venus" from the Naked Basics.
-For her lashes (upper and lower) I used Loreal Telescopic Mascara
 
*for lips, I lightly applied MAC's Vegas Volt with my Sigma lip brush and toped it with a nude gloss






 
  Products used:

 
 
 
You can also create a similar look for much less using Maybelline's Copper Chic Quad. Found at most drug stores!
 

A dupe for the Mac lipstick I used is Revlon's Coral Berry!
 
 

 
 
I hope you all enjoyed this look, Thanks for reading!
 
 



0 comments

Post a Comment