Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Randomness + OOTD

Well my family all headed back to their homes is Fort Worth and Atlanta today, I had such a wonderful time with them as always! Goodbyes are always the worst, but we will see each other again for my little cousin Brianna's graduation in MAY! Today was spent doing a whole lot of cleaning and laundry and a little running around town. I thought I would share my very simple OOTD because I am so in love with this sweater I got. I love the distressed look on the bottom and the sleeves.


sweater is from a boutique in downtown San Angelo. similar here
leather leggings from Daily Look
over the knee moto boots from JustFab (Chessey)
ring from a boutique downtown
 
I straightened my hair with my new Nume Megastar Straightener, and I am in love! it leaves my hair so silky and shiny! I love Nume products, they are by far the best hair tool brand I've tried! Check out their products here
 

I am sad Christmas is over but I am more than ready to ring in the New Year, I just know that this year is going to be so great! We already have so many things to look forward to! 2013 was more than wonderful, I made so many memories with my husband and family, here are a few of my favorites. :)

Xoxoxo- Kelsey <3
 

1 comments