Friday, December 6, 2013

My Bellami Hair & quick ootd!!

My natural hair is already pretty long, when it's straightened it comes down to the middle of my back, and let me tell you... I have some THICK massive hair and lots of it! So I don't necessarily need extentions but I just love the extra umph they add! I wear mine just to of course add some length and also add volume!

Before and After:
I wear the 22" Bellissima 220 gram extensions in Chocolate Brown. These extensions blend so well! They are made with a multi-tone adapt color system which makes them blend with the color of your hair even if the colors are slightly different. In this picture, I am only wearing 5 of the 10 wefts that it comes with (like I normally do)! 

The Bellissima extensions come with 10 wefts, and they are the perfect thickness! Like I said before, my natural hair is super thick so if I wear thin stringy extensions, it just doesn't look right! The Bellamis are thick all the way to the bottom and are 100% Human Remy Hair. 

When I clip them in, for the very bottom and the middle section, I clip two wefts together like in the picture above! (I clip a two clip weft on top of a three clip weft for the very bottom and a 3 clip weft on top of a 4 clip weft for the middle section right behind my ears and for the crown of my head I use a single 4 clip weft) 

They don't shed any more than any extensions should (as long as you care for them correctly and don't yank at the hair when you brush them!) 

                   ---------------

Last night we went out for hibachi for my husbands late birthday dinner with a few close friends. It was EXTREMELY cold due to the ice storm that started yesterday evening so we had to bundle up! 




-Olive green oversized shirt from H&M
-Lace long sleeve shirt- old. similar HERE
-Black leggings from cotton on
-Black over the knee Moto boots from Just Fab (Chessey)
-Coat with leather accents- Gianni Bini from Dillard's// similar HERE
-bag- Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Damier ebene 




Stay warm!!!! 
-Kels <3


0 comments

Post a Comment