Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Leopard!!!

Hello! So this past weekend was spent packing as much as I could since we will be moving out next week! I still cannot believe it! As ready as I am to start this new chapter and move on to bigger things, it really will be bitter sweet moving out of our first home together. We're having to keep  the majority of our things in storage which really sucks, but it will be worth it in the end! 
On Sunday I took a break from packing to go have lunch with my mother in law at Olive Garden (yum) and I wore some leopard pants that I am absolutely in love with! I paired them with a plain black tank and some strappy sandals since it was pretty warm out. 

Pants- Gianni Binni 
Shoes- Steve Madden
Watch- Michael Kors
Sunglasses- Dolce & Gabbana
Bag- Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM

My hubby FINALLY comes home today! He ended up not having to work the extra week they had asked him to, so I was extremely happy! Tomorrow we have a meeting with a home builder here in town. He actually built the house that we were just over the moon in love with a while back that sold before we could get an offer on our house. 
Thanks for reading!!

Xoxo- Kelsey 

0 comments

Post a Comment