Tuesday, January 28, 2014

House update plus pictures!!

Hellloooo! So today was such a big day for us. We closed on our house and we found out our offer was accepted for the land we wanted! 5 1/2 acres!!! So perfect for us! Last week we got our official floor plan and I am already so in love. It's so much fun getting to pick exactly what you want and how you want your house! I can't wait until I get to pick colors, tile, wood, cabinets... All that good stuff (and don't worry I will be posting about it ALL for those of you who are interested in following along in this journey)! 
We had to move most of our stuff into storage and we are almost settled into our temporary home. I'm so incredibly thankful that my family had my back (as always) and my grandpa gave up his "man cave" house for us while we are in limbo with the whole house situation. Tonight was my first night cooking in our new place and I made white chicken chili to go with this crazy freezing weather! Can't believe we were having lunch out on the patio of a restaurant on Sunday afternoon and now I don't even dare step outside besides walking to my car!!

Anyways, I wanted to share some pictures of the land we are building on, I can NOT wait until we start seeing progress. Thanks for reading!!! 

XOXO- Kels







0 comments

Post a Comment