Sunday, October 4, 2015

19 week bumpdate





How far along: 19 weeks

Size of babies: tomatoes 

My total weight gain: not sure I go to the dr Friday and will find out

Baby's development: babies are covered in their vernix caseosa

Stretch marks: None yet.

Maternity clothes: can't wear jeans and haven't bought any maternity jeans yet. So I wear nothing but dresses and leggings

Gender: Baby A is a BOY!!!! and baby B is a GIRL!!!

Movement: I can feel movement now! I wouldn't say "kicks" but movement. They wiggle soooo much! They wouldn't sit still for their anatomy ultrasound.

Sleep: sleeping fine now, having some very weird and crazy dreams. My husband acually had to wake me up from a real nightmare last night.

What I miss: nothing still! Enjoying every minute

Food cravings: everything! I'm hungry all the time! But I don't really have any specific cravings.

Symptoms: still getting hot at night so I have to keep our house very cold. But other than that, nothing. 

Casey isso excited to be having a boy and a girl! It's exactly what we both wanted but just really didn't think it would happen! He brags to everyone he talks to about becoming a daddy!! He's the sweetest daddy to be still, we have had so much fun buying clothes for them and picking out nursery furniture.

What I'm looking forward to: We've started ordering our nursery furniture so I'm really excited to start getting it all set up! 

Best moments: I would have to say our gender sonogram. We found out two weeks before everyone else and it was honestly such a special moment! 



0 comments

Post a Comment