Thursday, August 13, 2015

12 week bumpdate



How far along: 12 weeks

Size of babies: plums!!!

Babies' size and weight: size of large plums, a full half ounce!

My total weight gain: 4 lbs 

Baby's development: fetal digestive system is beginning to practice contraction movements necessary for eating, and bone marrow is busy making white blood cells 

Stretch marks: None.

Maternity clothes: Not yet

Gender: Hopefully we will find out at our next appointment! We both want a boy & a girl! 

Movement: Not that I can feel but they were both wiggling like crazy at my last ultrasound

Sleep: I've never been one to wake up in the middle of the night, but this entire pregnancy that's all I've done. I wake up 1-2 times a night either having a hot flash or to go to the bathroom. I guess my body is preparing me for what's to come!

What I miss: nothing! I'd give up anything for these two babies!

Food cravings: comfort food! I'm ready for winter so I can make things like chicken & dumplings, beans & corn bread, etc.

Symptoms: pretty much just exhaustion. I've gotten sick a few times but it hasn't been anything consistent. 

Casey is: so amazing! He's so ready to be a daddy it's the most precious thing! And he's so good at taking care of me.

What I'm looking forward to: our next ultrasound and hopefully finding out the genders!! And cooler weather. I'm so thankful I won't be super pregnant while the temps are in the 100's!! 

Best moments: Seeing our babies move for the first time at our last appointment. My heart exploded!!!!! 


0 comments

Post a Comment